Monday, May 7, 2012

Old time

Old time.


I found my old fashion drawing. I didnt go to fashion school back then, but i took a short course in between college time, ended up teaching the basic class though, i even joined some fashion design competition and became the finalist. It was a hidden talent, i guess.. but still, i am bad at sewing class, so i didn't really focus on that class.

I created my first label when i was in college. A very basic label for 'trial' i guess, it called RunwayQueen. The concept was pretty teenage kinda style with sense of pop art. Very light label and 'normal'. I designed T-shirts, Clutch and some accessories. 

RunwayQueen was featured in local magazine in Surabaya called ICE* Magazine from 2005 to 2006. I guess the magazine is no longer available, but i believe they still have their page on facebook or so...
My stuff were sold nicely, but i didnt continue the productions, because i moved to Shanghai, China on 2007.
My journey kinda began ever since.

Here are some of my old fashion drawing. I will try to collect another old RunwayQueen portfolios later!

Fashion drawing.

I have some drawing on my deviantart site. click here to see the gallery. leave the comment! thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, love reading them and will always reply on your own page!

Do not post any advertising or link of the products that you sell or try to advertise here. Comment contains any advertising will be deleted. Thank you...=)