Monday, March 18, 2013

Little beauty diary : Spring Rocks!

 MINT.

Hi pretties! Happy St. Patrick's day! Did you wear Green?How was your sunday going? Hope you all had a good Sunday!
Here me and hubby went to visit my hubby's family for Smoked Salmon. Yumm...

I wore some of my new Forever21 ( will do the Haul later on..) , it was a nice weather and love that sunny day. I thought, Minty colors would be perfect for the day..=)



Nailpolish : Maybelline color show in Green with Envy and L'oreal Nail color in Eiffel For you coated with wetnwild fast dry nail polish in Hallucinate.



              
Makeup of the day : Simple smokey eyes using M.A.C Eyeshadow Quad in Parlor
Lips : Revlon color stay ultimate suede in High heels.






Necklace : Forever21



Earrings : Forever21



Earrings : Forever21



What's in my makeup bag : Benefit Hello, Flawless , Bite  beauty lip color, M.A.C lipstick, Blistex renewal lip treatment, Revlon lipstick in Sparkling Cider.


Sunny day. Eyewear : Ray Ban Aviator Mirror


Java!!!!



Indeed!




Watch : Elle Studio 

                         Rock n' Roller studded shirt, Dyed Skinny Jeans, Belt, Bracelet : Forever 21




Pretty Old Tree at backyard.



Blooming. Welcome, Spring!


Enjoy your day!
xoxo


I am not sponsored or paid to do this post. Everything were purchased with my own money and every opinions are based on my experiences.

5 comments:

  1. OH GOSH! I LOOOVVEEEE MINT so muchhh ce ncyy... Hihi... I like your necklace and pouch! :p
    Ahhh, suka banget deh lihat warna-warna mint :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. makeupbag nya bagussss..pengen.. aku jg suka pake kuteks warna mint! cakep warnanya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadi temanya pake blue gitu y....
    Sip... salah satu blog yang isinya padat tapi ringan buat dibaca...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, love reading them and will always reply on your own page!

Do not post any advertising or link of the products that you sell or try to advertise here. Comment contains any advertising will be deleted. Thank you...=)